Tuesday 5 June 2012

I don't care what that fakie thinks or dreams!

Your humble blogger with 2 Doctorates and 3 Masters just received
a mail from "aceacademichelp@gmail.com" who has been claiming
he is not a Zarni's fan, but on the contrary an opposite otherwise.

I don't know who he is or she is or I do not care who they are!!
I don't care what that Maung Zarmi's dreaming - wet or dry.
All I am stating here is that I am not sure he has submitted the PhD
thesis, and  I am stating as it is, nothing more or nothing less. See:

"hey man

you consistently accused me of being [Mr.] zarni or [Maung] zarni's
fan. i say again and maintain that I am NOT. furthermore, this
misunderstanding is caused by your narrow-mindedness and lack of
knowledge about IPs and your limited ability to understand English.

however, leaving these differences behind, i want to share one
information with you. zarni may be dreaming to be the next president
of burma and he may be working towards it by seeking popularity in
public.

this idiot might think politically correct dassk would not directly
get against him. so he crosses the line by supporting some Rohingyas
who are seeking myanmar citizenship through illegal means. so some
people may even be calling him "rohingya apologist". He insults his
own Myanmar people and our motherland. check out
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeburma/message/17427
to see how he fucks our country and people up."

I checked the email header of that message and pasted below:

'Delivered-To: burmese.withfakephds@gmail.com
Received: by 10.182.167.69 with SMTP id zm5csp429325obb;
        Fri, 1 Jun 2012 09:18:08 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <aceacademichelp@gmail.com> .......'

I think someone is desperate! Send me the thesis and I will remove
you from this hall of shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.