Friday 16 November 2012

Sexually abused boys will turn out to be PhD fakers!!!

Warning! Fakers and forgers will get arrested while those plagiarized will lose PhDs if they were exposed! But it is a pity as those sexually abused children today may turn out to be fake PhDs! See the article below:

Yes, I got a fake PhD certificate made: Meekin
February 3, 2012,  DC, Bengaluru

'Paul Meekin, the former headmaster of Trio World School, who was arrested on Wednesday night on charges of submitting fake doctorate documents to the management, told the police: I have been a victim of sexual abuse (sodomized or taken from behind by another male, penetrated between the bottom cheeks by the abuser) in my childhood. My parents abandoned me at a very young age and I was in the custody of an orphanage in England. I was sexually abused during my stay at the orphanage. And, this is where I started consuming alcohol at the age of 12. I have been addicted to it ever since.'

Read more below:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/cities/bengaluru/yes-i-got-fake-phd-certificate-made-meekin-433

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.