Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year and Free Advices for Fake Drs!

For "All But Dissertation(ABD)" , ex-PhD student who
still has not submitted a PhD thesis, like Mr. Maung Zar
Ni, he should follow the following free advices, IMHO.
I assume he did not buy a fake degree, but he fails to
finish his PhD dissertation and I assume he is an ABD.
For him, new year present is ABD survival link below:
http://www.abdsurvivalguide.com/archives/nov2608.htm

For those who has or had bought PhDs from diploma
mills. I suggest you to earn a real degree. You should
be someone who lead others by example. So if I were
you I will enroll in a real PhD programme either local
or overseas university. If so I will remove you from
this hall of shame.

For Drop-outs from MBBS programmes, then you'd
better earn a MBBS and get a GP license to work as
a physician.

Happy New Year 2012 for my fake Drs and visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.