Sunday 1 January 2012

Whistle blowing, doing right things is not without risks!

I receive emails with abusive words. I think it is mostly
to do with exposing fake Dr. with fake PhD dissertation.
I interpret those emails as compliments. They hate me
because I kick the asses of their great "Docto Sayagyis"
whose balls they are sucking eagerly.

A question comes up time and time again claiming that
I lack balls. I may lack brains to earn a PhD but I think
setting up this blog exposing fake guys like Zar Li who
shouts "Long Live Yodaryarja!" for a few bucks, or his
fellow residents of this hall of shame, other fakes whose
modus operandis were different from him, they do not
self-styled instead they wired to buy mail-order degrees.
All those come with risks. So I think I have big balls the
sizes of coconuts or if I lack those now, they soon will
grow between my legs. My message to those who have
been sending emails, I heard from your mothers when
they were on my bed, so try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.